VAMPtv IS AN ONLINE VIDEO SERIES MADE BY THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION’S NORTHERN TERRITORY MUSIC SCHOOL.
Our audience is NT Remote Schools, Aboriginal learners and NT students everywhere.
The show features inspiring music clips, artist profiles, student videos and school programs.
VAMPtv gives students a voice, and celebrates Indigenous culture through the arts.
VAMPtv makes learning fun and fosters pride in school work and community.
BENEFITS OF INCORPORATING VAMPtv IN YOUR CLASSROOM INCLUDE
- Regular new episodes supported by teacher’s notes expanding content with ESL activities and exposure to oral and written English.
- A broad range of curriculum areas are also covered and linked to the wider Australian Curriculum.
- Enriching school experience – VAMPtv celebrates student work and outcomes from around the Northern Territory giving students something to aspire to and to feel proud of.
- Opportunities for students to interact with the program through challenges and competitions and Community Engagement.
- VAMPtv has broad appeal for students and parents, bringing your school and the wider community together.
“The students find it engaging and it is a good hook for us to engage them in other learning”Teacher comment VAMPtv teacher/student survey 2021